Voir cette page en Français. Keep your corporate branding consistent with bilingual voice overs! Hire the same voice over talent for your English and French Canadian voiceover narrations. Lili regularly voices corporate/business narrations, app explainers, youtube narrations, documentaries, reality tv shows, pharmaceutical narrations, museum tours, online video narrations, web presentations, sales pitches, narrations for trade show events, galas, award shows and games. She uses a neutral North American accent and/or a Standard French Canadian accent that is understood by all of the French Speaking world.
Below is a list of narration demos demonstrating Lili’s classic voiceover narration style. Auditions are available, and are encouraged.
French Canadian government narrations
English government narrations
French Canadian Business Narrations
English Business Narrations
French Canadian App Explainers
English App Explainers
French Canadian Youtube Narration
English Youtube Narration
French Canadian Pharmaceutical Narration
English Pharmaceutical Narration
French Canadian & English (bilingual) Live Annoucements
VOG French Canadian
English Documentary TV Narration
Let us know:
- Type of project (presentation, tutorial, documentary, sales pitch, etc)
- Market (TV, internet, internal, trade show, conference, award show, etc)
- Approximate word count and/or length of VO.
- File format preferred (mp3, wav, aiff).
- Make sure you have the final script. Corrections in a recording can make it sound patchy.
- Time your script by saying it out loud and timing it with stop watch to make sure it is the legth you want.
- Get pronounciation of names that will be narrated and keep them in a recording for reference.
Rates always include editing (noises & mistakes are taken out, and files are separated if required).
Turnaround time is usually within 4-72 hours, or to meet your deadline.
File delivery via hightail. See Payment & Delivery section to find out how to obtain your voice overs. If you require a Source Connect session, ISDN bridge, or phone patch we’ll be happy to accommodate you.
Lili is a professional bilingual female narrator providing English & French Canadian voiceover services for business and TV narrations.