Voir cette page en Français. Lili offers perfectly bilingual voicemail recording services in French Canadian and in English. Here is a little explanation of how it works:
French Canadian Voicemail, IVR, Auto-Attendant
English Voicemail, IVR, Auto-Attendant
Let us know:
- Type of project (voicemail, TTS, MOH, etc.)
- Approximate file number.
- Approximate word count and/or length of VO.
- File format preferred (mp3 or wav) and audio file specs (bit, Khz, mono or stereo)
- Make sure you have the final script. Corrections in a recording can make it sound patchy.
- Provide pronounciation of names that will be voiced to Lili to avoid delays due to re-recordings.
If you require lower sample rates on your files (8 bit, or 8000 Khz), your recording will sound muffled. DO NOT WORRY: This is normal and your recordings will still sound the way they are intended to on the phone. Phones only accepts lower sample rates.
Rates always include editing (noises & mistakes are taken out, and files are separated as required).
Turnaround time is usually within 4-72 hours, or to meet your deadline.
Lili is a professional bilingual female narrator providing English & French Canadian voiceover services for voicemail greetings, IVR & auto-attendant systems.