French Canadian Voice Talent
Lili is an ACTRA and UDA member in good standing who specializes in native and bilingual French Canadian voice overs for commercials and manifestos in the Canadian and French Canadian (Quebec) market which are all recorded from Lili’s professional home voice over studio.
Why hire Lili Wexu for
French Canadian Voice Overs?
Finding the right French Canadian voice can be challenging, especially when French isn’t your first language. Many talents advertise their services, but unless they’re native speakers who have trained and are able to maintain the quality of their French through constant work, local audiences won’t connect with them.
Working with a native French Canadian is not only key in terms of the accent your audience will identify with, it will also ensure that your script is accurate and that you’re using local expressions above and beyond your translation. Lili will flag mistakes and make sure you come across as authentic and respectful.
Lili’s Most Popular French Candian & Bilingual VO Services
Lili has a fun, professional attitude and a great work ethic. I never hesitate to put Lili’s name forward to our clients and I know that she will come through with a great read. The fact that she can deliver in English and French is icing on the cake.
Whether its TV spots or promotional videos, English or French, last-minute or last-minute, working with Lili is one of the most rewarding parts of our job. The recordings are top-notch and her response to directives is always can-do. A great voice and a great sensibility.
Lili Wexu is a fresh MODERN voice talent in every respect. Her sound and services are global; her brand is rock-n’-roll enough to engage the “next generation” yet carries enough heartfelt sophistication to infuse any project with the necessary dose of credible, easy authority. Interfacing with this smart professional is quick, simple, state-of-the-art and best of all, FUN.
Lili listened carefully to our needs and quickly understood and demonstrated the style we were seeking. She offered several subtle variations for us to choose from and helped us to realize a perfect end-product on budget and on time. Her ability to move effortlessly in and out of English and French names was a bonus.
(Lili’s) contribution as the voice for our event production added a level of celebration everyone in the audience could feel in their hearts… The professionalism and enthusiasm (she) portrayed while rehearsing and executing the event was well received as our team came together to produce this event.
Lili was wonderful to work with and brought value to our project with her unique voice and range. It’s apparent that she is truly connecting with the script rather than just read the words on the page. It’s always great to work with a talent that can bring a little something “extra” to the project.
Let us know…
- Who the client/product is (to assess potential exclusivity conflicts);
- Type of project (commercial, narration, live VO, etc.);
- Where the production will be used (tv/radio stations & markets, social media, client website, conference, trade show, internal usage, one time usage, etc.);
- For how long (for commercials: 7-45 day runs, 3-6 months, 6-12 months. For online: 1 year, 2 year, etc.);
- Word count;
- Whether the voice over should be synched to images or fit within specific timings;
- How you would like the recording to unfold? Is Lili recording on her own, are you calling in, are you recording remotely via Source Connect?;
- File format preferred (mp3, wav, aiff).
- Make sure you have the final script. Corrections in a recording can make it sound patchy.
- Time your script by saying it out loud and timing it with stop watch to make sure it is the legth you want.
- Get pronounciation of names that will be narrated and keep them in a recording for reference.