Voir cette page en Français. To get Lili’s availabilities, please email her and she’ll send you a calendar asap. Lili collaborates like a member of your own team and delivers voiceover narrations in high quality .wav or .mp3 via Hightail from her professional voiceover iso-booth in Los Angeles, CA.
Work with Lili
To hire Lili and schedule a recording, she’ll need to know:
- Who the client/product is (to assess potential exclusivity conflicts);
- Type of project (commercial, narration, live VO, etc.);
- Where the production will be used (tv/radio stations & markets, social media, client website, conference, trade show, internal usage, one time usage, etc.);
- For how long (for commercials: 7-45 day runs, 3-6 months, 6-12 months. For online: 1 year, 2 year, etc.);
- Word count;
- Whether the voice over should be synched to images or fit within specific timings;
- How you would like the recording to unfold? Is Lili recording on her own, are you calling in, are you recording remotely via Source Connect?;
- File format preferred (mp3, wav, aiff).
The more detailed you are, the quicker she can assist you. Lili does not have “general” fees. Every contract is different. Note that Lili rarely works at ACTRA and UDA scale.
Call into the studio to monitor/direct a French Canadian Voice Over session:
When you hire Lili to record scripts of 750 words or less, you have the option of calling her in the recording studio to monitor or direct her while she records your narrations.
- For narrations of 750 words or less, booking a 30 minute slot is usually sufficient.
- For commercials, or if you simply prefer more time to record, feel free to schedule a one hour slot.
Let Lili record your French Canadian Voice Over on her own:
If you trust Lili to record your project on her own from her professional home studio (iso-booth) in Los Angeles, CA, you’ll be able to book a session based on the length of your script.
- Scripts between 1 and 750 words are delivered within 24 hours
- Scripts between 750 and 1500 words are delivered in 2 business days
- Scripts between 1500 and 3000 words are delivered in 3 business days
- Scripts between 3000 and 6000 words are delivered in 4-5 business days
Recording your French Canadian Voice Over remotely via Source Connect:
For more control over the recording process, you may hire a commercial studio in Montreal (or elsewhere) to record Lili remotely. They will handle the microphone feed from her home studio, and she will sound as though she’s in the commercial studio in person. Note that you’ll have to cover fees charged by the commercial studio in (Lili often works with La Majeure, Apollo, BLVD, and Harmonie studios in Montreal). Should this be your preferred method of recording, you may book her for the following durations:
- 1 hour Source Connect session;
- 2 hour Source Connect session;
- 3 hour Source Connect session;
- 4 hour Source Connect session.
Lili’s Turnaround Times
Turnaround Times when you call into the studio (750 words or less)
If you hire Lili to record your voiceover narrations from her professional voiceover iso-booth studio, and listen in to monitor or direct her during the session, she will deliver your files via a file transfer service like Hightail as soon as she has finished editing your files. Turnaround may take from 30 minutes to 120 minutes after your scheduled recording, depending on the length of the narration.
Please give yourself some leeway in the event a narration is taking longer to edit. Bumps on the road may occur and we should all schedule some breathing room for unforeseen circumstances (think power outages, helicopters landing on her roof, etc.) We’re kidding about the helicopter, but loud continuous noises or internet issues can halt production from time to time (rarely, but not impossible).
If your recording is handled by a commercial studio, they’ll provide you with the edited files.
Turnaround Times when Lili records on her own
Narrations under 750 words:
As a general rule (barring travel or film work), and once a contract is signed, small orders that come through before 2pm ET (11am PT) can be delivered the same day, or the following day depending on your time zone (she is in Pacific Time).
Narrations over 750 words:
- Between 750 and 1500 words, please allow 2 full business days. For example, if you send the order on a Monday before 11am PST (2pm EST), you will receive it by end of day (PST) Wednesday.
- Between 1500 and 3000 words, please allow 3 full business days. For example, if you send the order on a Monday before 11am PST (2pm EST), you will receive it by end of day (PST) Thursday.
- Between 3000 and 6000 words, please allow 4-5 full business days. For example, if you send the order on a Monday before 11am PST (2pm EST), you will receive it by end of day (PST) the following Monday.
Lili works with ACTRA and UDA contracts and rates. VO fees always include editing (noises & mistakes are taken out) and files are separated if required.
File delivery via hightail. If you require a Source Connect session, ISDN bridge, or phone patch we’ll be happy to accommodate you.
Lili is a professional bilingual female narrator providing English & French Canadian voiceover services for business and TV narrations.