French Canadian Voice Over Commercial Demos
Voir cette page en Français. Bilingual actress & voice over talent Lili Wexu records TV, radio and online commercials in both French Canadian and English with no trace of an accent in either language. She’s a one-stop shop for many producers and agencies that want the same voice for Canada’s multi-market territory (and shorter recording sessions). Foreign prodcers also count on Lili for her Canadian and French international accent, but also because she won’t let a bad translation make it’s way into a recording.
Lili brings class, warmth, sophistication and style to all the voice over scripts she records. Lili records bilingual VO’s for:
- Online commercials (paid social and organic)
- In-store announcements
- Movie theater commercials
Want to get to know her more? See her in action here and follow her on YouTube.
All recordings are executed from Lili’s professional voice over studio. She uses the very same gear the best VO commercials studios use (ahem, a Neumann U87) to record from her own iso-booth (her architect husband built her an actual sound proof booth!).
When you hire Lili to record your voice over, you can rest assured that your recording and production will sound absolutely stellar. Lili’s name has become synonymous with high quality (though she’s known to ride on a dirt bike from time to time!).
Find out about her availabilities and turnaround times.
French Canadian Commercials
English Canadian Commercials
Let us know…
- Who the client/product is (to assess potential exclusivity conflicts);
- Type of project (commercial, narration, live VO, etc.);
- Where the production will be used (tv/radio stations & markets, social media, client website, conference, trade show, internal usage, one time usage, etc.);
- For how long (for commercials: 7-45 day runs, 3-6 months, 6-12 months. For online: 1 year, 2 year, etc.);
- Word count;
- Whether the voice over should be synched to images or fit within specific timings;
- How you would like the recording to unfold? Is Lili recording on her own, are you calling in, are you recording remotely via Source Connect?;
- File format preferred (mp3, wav, aiff).
- Make sure you have the final script. Corrections in a recording can make it sound patchy.
- Time your script by saying it out loud and timing it with stop watch to make sure it is the legth you want.
- Get pronounciation of names that will be narrated and keep them in a recording for reference.
Lili works with ACTRA and UDA contracts and rates. VO fees always include editing (noises & mistakes are taken out) and files are separated if required.
Lili is currently working limited hours, delays in turnaround times are to be expected. Click here to book a recording.
File delivery via hightail. If you require a Source Connect session, ISDN bridge, or phone patch we’ll be happy to accommodate you.
Lili is a professional bilingual female narrator providing English & French Canadian voiceover services for business and TV narrations.