Contact French Canadian Voice Over Talent Lili Wexu
Voir cette page en Français. If you’d like to hire French Canadian Voice Over talent Lili Wexu, don’t hesitate to contact her via the form below. Don’t worry… her agent doesn’t bite, and Lili is always happy to record auditions. In order to save time, please let us know your budget.
Lili is a professional actress, member of ACTRA, UDA in Canada, and SAG in the United States.
All voiceover narrations and commercials are performed at Lili’s professional voiceover studio. She often records with commercial studios remotely, via Source Connect. Clients also have the option of directing her via Zoom. She delivers high quality wav audio files (and mp3).
Note that Lili now resides in the USA in Los Angeles and is 3 hours behind the East Coast. She normally begins to record at 10 a.m. Pacific Time (1 p.m. ET).
If interested in voice acting coaching, please reach out to Lili via her coaching site.
Let us know…
- Who the client/product is (to assess potential exclusivity conflicts);
- Type of project (commercial, narration, live VO, etc.);
- Where the production will be used (tv/radio stations & markets, social media, client website, conference, trade show, internal usage, one time usage, etc.);
- For how long (for commercials: 7-45 day runs, 3-6 months, 6-12 months. For online: 1 year, 2 year, etc.);
- Word count;
- Whether the voice over should be synched to images or fit within specific timings;
- How you would like the recording to unfold? Is Lili recording on her own, are you calling in, are you recording remotely via Source Connect?;
- File format preferred (mp3, wav, aiff).
- Make sure you have the final script. Corrections in a recording can make it sound patchy.
- Time your script by saying it out loud and timing it with stop watch to make sure it is the legth you want.
- Get pronounciation of names that will be narrated and keep them in a recording for reference.
Lili works with ACTRA and UDA contracts and rates. VO fees always include editing (noises & mistakes are taken out) and files are separated if required.
Lili is currently working limited hours, delays in turnaround times are to be expected. Click here to book a recording.
File delivery via hightail. If you require a Source Connect session, ISDN bridge, or phone patch we’ll be happy to accommodate you.
Lili is a professional bilingual female narrator providing English & French Canadian voiceover services for business and TV narrations.