French Canadian Voice Over Demos (All)
Voir cette page en Français. Fluent in French Canadian and English, Lili is a commercial Queen and a manifesto Ninja. An actress by profession, she brings her skill and talent to every piece of copy she voices. Lili’s been recording VOs for over 25 years and has learned to stay current and bring her clients a bilnigual solution that saves them time. Oh, and did you know she got to be the French announcer at the 2010 Olympic Games, in Vancouver, Canada?
Lili’s known for her deep, soothing voice, and her cinematic sound. She’s as conversational as she is authoritive and can untwist any tongue twister in both French and English.
If you’re wondering about the quality of Lili’s French, rest easy: she’s originally from Montreal, Quebec, and works extensively in that market. Her accent is Quebecois, Canadian, and she also performs international French for the European and African markets.
Lili has recorded everyting in her career from TV and radio commercials, to TV shows, documentaries, movie trailers, video games (among others, she recorded many voices for Assassin’s Creed), international live events, and beyond.
These days she primarily records commericals, PSA’s and manifestos. Her deep voice is a great fit for high end brands, the public sector, and edgier brands. She’s also pretty impressive at retail, so if that’s your bag, she’s got you covered.
👉🏼 If you want to hear more of her, check out her American VO site, where there are even more voice demos.
She’s always be happy to record an audition for you. Always share the budget you’re working with, so all parties save time.
All recordings are executed from Lili’s professional voice over studio (it’s pretty amazing) but she often records remotely via Source Connect. Clients can also call her on zoom, and have her record from her studio.
Lili would love to voice your campaign, check out her availabilities today.
French Canadian Commercials
French Canadian Corporate & Manifestos
English Canadian Commercials
English Canadian Corporate & Manifestos
Bilingual Characters (Animation & Video Games)
Let us know…
- Who the client/product is (to assess potential exclusivity conflicts);
- Type of project (commercial, narration, live VO, etc.);
- Where the production will be used (tv/radio stations & markets, social media, client website, conference, trade show, internal usage, one time usage, etc.);
- For how long (for commercials: 7-45 day runs, 3-6 months, 6-12 months. For online: 1 year, 2 year, etc.);
- Word count;
- Whether the voice over should be synched to images or fit within specific timings;
- How you would like the recording to unfold? Is Lili recording on her own, are you calling in, are you recording remotely via Source Connect?;
- File format preferred (mp3, wav, aiff).
- Make sure you have the final script. Corrections in a recording can make it sound patchy.
- Time your script by saying it out loud and timing it with stop watch to make sure it is the legth you want.
- Get pronounciation of names that will be narrated and keep them in a recording for reference.
Lili works with ACTRA and UDA contracts and rates. VO fees always include editing (noises & mistakes are taken out) and files are separated if required.
File delivery via hightail. If you require a Source Connect session, ISDN bridge, or phone patch we’ll be happy to accommodate you.
Lili is a professional bilingual female narrator providing English & French Canadian voiceover services for business and TV narrations.