Voir cette page en Français. Fluent in French Canadian and English, Lili offers bilingual conversational voiceover narrations for commercials, tv shows, documentaries, government narrations, business narrations, app explainers, youtube narrations, tech learning narrations, web presentations, online videos, trade show pitches, sales pitches, pharmaceutical narrations, employee training, e-learning voice overs, museum tours, tutorials, voicemail recordings, messages on hold, auto-attendant prompts, ivr prompts, etc. Her deep voice is warm, friendly, authoritative, upbeat, sexy, sassy, youthful, mature, according to your needs.
French Canadian Commercials
French Canadian PSA Commercials
English Canadian Commercials
English Canadian PSA Commercials
French Canadian Corporate & Manifestos
English Canadian Corporate & Manifestos
Bilingual Characters (Animation & Video Games)
Bilingual Medical & Long Form
Bilingual Announcer (VOG)
French Canadian Voicemail
English Canadian Voicemail
Let us know:
- Who the client/product is (to assess potential exclusivity conflicts);
- Type of project (commercial, narration, live VO, etc.);
- Where the production will be used (tv/radio stations & markets, social media, client website, conference, trade show, internal usage, one time usage, etc.);
- For how long (for commercials: 7-45 day runs, 3-6 months, 6-12 months. For online: 1 year, 2 year, etc.);
- Word count;
- Whether the voice over should be synched to images or fit within specific timings;
- How you would like the recording to unfold? Is Lili recording on her own, are you calling in, are you recording remotely via Source Connect?;
- File format preferred (mp3, wav, aiff).
Turnaround Times when you call into the studio (750 words or less)
If you hire Lili to record your voiceover narrations from her professional voiceover iso-booth studio, and listen in to monitor or direct her during the session, she'll deliver your files via a file transfer service like Hightail as soon as she's finished editing your files. Turnaround may take from 30 minutes to 120 minutes after your scheduled recording, depending on the length of the narration.
Please give yourself some leeway in the event a narration is taking longer to edit. Bumps on the road do happen and we should all schedule some breathing room for unforeseen circumstances (think power outages, helicopters landing on her roof, etc.) We're kidding about the helicopter, but loud continuous noises or internet issues can halt production from time to time (rarely, but not impossible).
If your recording is handled by a commercial studio, they'll provide you with the edited files.
Turnaround Times when Lili records on her own
Narrations under 750 words:
As a general rule (barring travel or film work), once a contract is signed, small orders that come through before 2pm ET (11am PT) can be delivered the same day, or the following day depending on your time zone (she is in Pacific Time).
Narrations over 750 words:
- Between 750 and 1500 words, please allow 2 full business days. For example, if you send the order on a Monday before 11am PST (2pm EST), you will receive it by end of day (PST) Wednesday.
- Between 1500 and 3000 words, please allow 3 full business days. For example, if you send the order on a Monday before 11am PST (2pm EST), you will receive it by end of day (PST) Thursday.
- Between 3000 and 6000 words, please allow 4-5 full business days. For example, if you send the order on a Monday before 11am PST (2pm EST), you will receive it by end of day (PST) the following Monday.
- Make sure you have the final script. Corrections in a recording can make it sound patchy.
- Time your script by saying it out loud and timing it with stop watch to make sure it is the legth you want.
- Get pronounciation of names that will be narrated and keep them in a recording for reference.
Lili works with ACTRA and UDA contracts and rates. VO fees always include editing (noises & mistakes are taken out) and files are separated if required.
File delivery via hightail. If you require a Source Connect session, ISDN bridge, or phone patch we’ll be happy to accommodate you.
Lili is a professional bilingual female narrator providing English & French Canadian voiceover services for business and TV narrations.