Voir cette page en Français. Keep your event running smoothly with bilingual voice overs. Hire the same voice over talent for your English and French Canadian VOG’s and announcements. Lili is a live announcer (public address announcer) and regularly pre-records VOG’s for business conferences, summits, galas, award shows and games. She uses a neutral North American accent and/or a Standard French Canadian accent that is understood by all of the French Speaking world. Below are some Live Announcer demos demonstrating Lili’s classic announcer style.
Here is a glimpse of Lili recording voiceovers. From trailers, to live events, there’s a bit of everything!
Bilingual Announcer (VOG)
Let us know:
- Type of project (business conference, summit, gala, award show, games, etc.);
- Number of announcements;
- Word count;
- Who the client is;
- Where the production will be used (social media, client website, conference, trade show, internal usage, one time usage, etc.);
- For how long (1 year, 2 year, etc.);
- Whether the voice over should be synched to images or fit within specific timings;
- How you would like the recording to unfold? Is Lili recording on her own, are you calling in, are you recording remotely via Source Connect?;
- File format preferred (mp3, wav, aiff).
Turnaround Times when you call into the studio (750 words or less)
If you hire Lili to record your voiceover narrations from her professional voiceover iso-booth studio, and listen in to monitor or direct her during the session, she will deliver your files via a file transfer service like Hightail as soon as she has finished editing your files. Turnaround may take from 30 minutes to 120 minutes after your scheduled recording, depending on the length of the narration.
Please give yourself some leeway in the event a narration is taking longer to edit. Bumps on the road may occur and we should all schedule some breathing room for unforeseen circumstances (think power outages, helicopters landing on her roof, etc.) We are kidding about the helicopter, but loud continuous noises can halt production from time to time (rarely, but not impossible).
If your recording is handled by a commercial studio, they will provide you with the edited files.
Turnaround Times when Lili records on her own
Narrations under 750 words:
As a general rule (barring travel or film work), small orders that come through before 2pm ET (11am PT) can be delivered the same day, or the following day depending on your time zone (she is in Pacific Time).
Narrations over 750 words:
- Between 750 and 1500 words, please allow 2 full business days. For example, if you send the order on a Monday before 11am PST (2pm EST), you will receive it by end of day (PST) Wednesday.
- Between 1500 and 3000 words, please allow 3 full business days. For example, if you send the order on a Monday before 11am PST (2pm EST), you will receive it by end of day (PST) Thursday.
- Between 3000 and 6000 words, please allow 4-5 full business days. For example, if you send the order on a Monday before 11am PST (2pm EST), you will receive it by end of day (PST) the following Monday.
- Make sure you have the final script. Corrections in a recording can make it sound patchy.
- Get pronounciation of unusual names (more is better!) that will be voiced and keep them in a recording for reference.
Lili works with ACTRA and UDA contracts and rates. VO fees always include editing (noises & mistakes are taken out) and files are separated if required.
File delivery via hightail. If you require a Source Connect session, ISDN bridge, or phone patch we’ll be happy to accommodate you.
Lili is a professional bilingual female narrator providing English & French Canadian voiceover services for business and TV narrations.