French Canadian and Bilingual Narration
Voir cette page en Français. Keep your corporate branding consistent with bilingual voice overs. Hire the same voice over talent for your English and French Canadian voiceover narrations. Lili regularly voices corporate/business narrations, app explainers, youtube narrations, documentaries, reality tv shows, pharmaceutical narrations, museum tours, online video narrations, web presentations, sales pitches, narrations for trade show events, galas, award shows and games. She uses a neutral North American accent and/or a Standard French Canadian accent that is understood by all of the French Speaking world. Below is a list of narration demos demonstrating Lili’s classic voiceover narration style.
All recordings are executed from Lili’s professional voice over studio. Find out about her availabilities and turnaround times.
French Canadian Corporate & Manifestos
English Canadian Corporate & Manifestos
Let us know…
- Who the client/product is (to assess potential exclusivity conflicts);
- Type of project (commercial, narration, live VO, etc.);
- Where the production will be used (tv/radio stations & markets, social media, client website, conference, trade show, internal usage, one time usage, etc.);
- For how long (for commercials: 7-45 day runs, 3-6 months, 6-12 months. For online: 1 year, 2 year, etc.);
- Word count;
- Whether the voice over should be synched to images or fit within specific timings;
- How you would like the recording to unfold? Is Lili recording on her own, are you calling in, are you recording remotely via Source Connect?;
- File format preferred (mp3, wav, aiff).
- Make sure you have the final script. Corrections in a recording can make it sound patchy.
- Time your script by saying it out loud and timing it with stop watch to make sure it is the legth you want.
- Get pronounciation of names that will be narrated and keep them in a recording for reference.
Lili works with ACTRA and UDA contracts and rates. VO fees always include editing (noises & mistakes are taken out) and files are separated if required.
Lili is currently working limited hours, delays in turnaround times are to be expected. Click here to book a recording.
File delivery via hightail. If you require a Source Connect session, ISDN bridge, or phone patch we’ll be happy to accommodate you.
Lili is a professional bilingual female narrator providing English & French Canadian voiceover services for business and TV narrations.