Below is a list of narration demos demonstrating Lili’s classic voiceover narration style. Auditions are available, and are encouraged.
French Corporate Narrations
English Corporate Narrations
Let us know:
- Type of project (explainer, promotional video, documentary, etc)
- Market (TV, internet, internal, trade show, conference, award show, etc)
- Approximate word count and/or length of voice over.
- File format preferred (mp3, wav, aiff).
- Make sure you have the final script. Corrections in a recording can make it sound patchy.
- Time your script by saying it out loud and timing it with stop watch to make sure it is the legth you want.
- Get pronounciation of names that will be narrated and keep them in a recording for reference.
Rates always include editing (noises & mistakes are taken out) and files are separated if required.