Lili’s Home Voice Over Studio
Voir cette page en Français. Bilingual Narrator Lili Wexu owns her own professional home studio equipped with Source Connect. Her iso-booth is located in Los Angeles, CA.
Lili’s professional studio is equipped with:
- Apogee Duet sound interface
- Grace Design 101 preamp
- Neumann u87 microphone
- Source Connect
- Phone patch or Skype
- SPECS: Zoom only. Lili cannot work with Teams or other conferencing apps, as they cause audio distortion in her audio chain. You may have to use your personal cell phone to join.
- RATE: If there is a large amount of editing required after the session, there may be a studio fee. Otherwise, fee is included in rate.
- BOOKING METHOD: You may book a session for up to 1 hour at a time for commercials.
- LAST MINUTE BOOKING: If Lili’s available, it’s not a problem.
SPECS: Source Connect Standard, or others if link is provided.
RATE: Included in the session fee on Lili’s end. You will have to pay for the studio you hire to execute the recording on your end.
BOOKING METHOD: For commercials recorded remotely, you may book a session for up to 2 hours at a time.
LAST MINUTE BOOKING: If Lili’s available, it’s not a problem.
Lili works with ACTRA and UDA contracts and rates. VO fees always include editing (noises & mistakes are taken out) and files are separated if required.
Lili is currently working limited hours, delays in turnaround times are to be expected. Click here to book a recording.
File delivery via hightail. If you require a Source Connect session, ISDN bridge, or phone patch we’ll be happy to accommodate you.
Lili is a professional bilingual female narrator providing English & French Canadian voiceover services for business and TV narrations.