Voir cette page en Français. With excellent acting skills, and the ability to build characters around text, your project will be remembered for all the right reasons. Lili’s voice-over performances are effective in bringing life to characters in a realistic and authentic way. Lili performs villain voices, witch voices, elder voices, ethereal voices, boy voices, and mother voices.
Bilingual Characters (Animation & Video Games)
Let us know:
- Number of characters & accents;
- Approximate word count for each character;
- Where the production will be used (tv networks, video games, social media, client website, conference, trade show, internal usage, one time usage, etc.);
- For how long (1 year, 2 year, unlimited);
- Whether the voice over should be synched to images or fit within specific timings;
- How you would like the recording to unfold (is Lili recording on her own, are you calling in, are you recording remotely via Source Connect);
- File format preferred (mp3 or wav) and audio file specs.
- Make sure you have the final script. Re-recordings will incur addtional fees.
- Keep references of characters you like on file so you can easily convey your ideas.
- Share pronounciation of names that will be voiced with Lili.
Turnaround Times when you call into the studio (750 words or less)
If you hire Lili to record your voiceover narrations from her professional voiceover iso-booth studio, and listen in to monitor or direct her during the session, she will deliver your files via a file transfer service like Hightail as soon as she has finished editing your files. Turnaround may take from 30 minutes to 120 minutes after your scheduled recording, depending on the length of the narration.
Please give yourself some leeway in the event a narration is taking longer to edit. Bumps on the road may occur and we should all schedule some breathing room for unforeseen circumstances (think power outages, helicopters landing on her roof, etc.) We are kidding about the helicopter, but loud continuous noises can halt production from time to time (rarely, but not impossible).
If your recording is handled by a commercial studio, they will provide you with the edited files.
Turnaround Times when Lili records on her own
Narrations under 750 words:
As a general rule (barring travel or film work), small orders that come through before 2pm ET (11am PT) can be delivered the same day, or the following day depending on your time zone (she is in Pacific Time).
Narrations over 750 words:
- Between 750 and 1500 words, please allow 2 full business days. For example, if you send the order on a Monday before 11am PST (2pm EST), you will receive it by end of day (PST) Wednesday.
- Between 1500 and 3000 words, please allow 3 full business days. For example, if you send the order on a Monday before 11am PST (2pm EST), you will receive it by end of day (PST) Thursday.
- Between 3000 and 6000 words, please allow 4-5 full business days. For example, if you send the order on a Monday before 11am PST (2pm EST), you will receive it by end of day (PST) the following Monday.
Let Lili record on her own:
If you trust Lili to record your project on her own from her professional home studio (iso-booth) in Los Angeles, CA, please book time slots according to the length of your script:
- Book here for scripts between 1 and 750 words (delivered within 24 hours)
- Book here for scripts between 750 and 1500 words (delivered in 2 business days)
- Book here for scripts between 1500 and 3000 words (delivered in 3 business days)
- Book here for scripts between 3000 and 6000 words (delivered in 4-5 business days
Call into the studio to monitor/direct a session:
When you hire Lili to record scripts of 750 words or less, you have the option of calling her in the recording studio to monitor or direct her while she records your narrations.
- For narrations of 750 words or less, booking a 30 minute slot is usually sufficient.
- If you prefer more time to record, feel free to schedule a one hour slot.
Recording remotely via Source Connect:
For more control over the recording process, you may hire a commercial studio to record Lili remotely. They will handle the microphone feed from her home studio, and she will sound as though she is in the commercial studio in person. Note that you will have to cover fees charged by the commercial studio. Should this be your preferred method of recording, you may book her for the following durations:
Rates always include editing (noises & mistakes are taken out) and files are separated if required.
File delivery via hightail. If you require a Source Connect session, ISDN bridge, or phone patch we’ll be happy to accommodate you.
Lili is a professional bilingual female narrator providing English & French Canadian voiceover services for video games & animation.